📷 Credit: traderjoes.com
You’ve got cooked chickpeas in a flavorful blend of soybean oil and lemon juice. They’re seasoned with parsley, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and black pepper. Simple ingredients, but oh-so-tasty!
These chickpeas are versatile—they can be a fantastic side dish for dinner or a quick on-the-go lunch. And guess what? You can take them on your outdoor adventures too.
Here’s a pro-tip: make your life easier by slicing those peppers and onions ahead of time, stash them in reusable containers, and keep them cool until it’s time to cook. Voilà, you’ve got a no-fuss meal that’s packed with flavor and ready to go.
So, is it worth trying? Absolutely! Trader Joe’s Greek Chickpeas with Parsley & Cumin make mealtime a breeze, whether you’re at home or out in the wild.
Serves 1-4 Time 25 mins
- 1 can TJ’s Greek Chickpeas with Parsley & Cumin
- 1 TJ’s Red Onion, chopped
- 1 TJ’s Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon TJ’s Smoked Paprika
- A few shakes of TJ’s 21 Seasoning Salute
- 4 TJ’s Eggs
- To a cast iron pan over medium heat, add chickpeas and all the oil in the can. When oil is hot, add onions and peppers, and sauté until the onions begin to brown and the peppers soften, about 5-10 minutes, depending on the strength of your heat source. Season with Smoked Paprika and 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Use a spatula to create four individual pockets throughout the hash. Crack the eggs into each pocket. For eggs with a runny yolk, cook until egg whites have set, about 3-5 minutes. For a firmer yolk, cook a few more minutes.